The Airdrie Regional Air Show is back July 13 & 14, 2013, with some of the hottest arial and ground displays in North America, to thrill and amaze you. Top entertainers like Sean D. Tucker of Team Oracle, Super Dave Mathieson and the Canadian Snowbirds have already confirmed attendance plus many more. The Airdrie Regional Air Show only comes around every two years, so get your tickets and bring the family because there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
*Air Show Tip* – Bring a chair or blanket to sit on. Chairs are only provided with Runway Seating tickets.
Show Start Times
- Air show grounds open to the public 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Pre show begins at 11:00am.
- Flying runs from 12:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Helicopter and tethered air ballon rides begin at 9:00am and are subject to additional fee’s or donations.
*Air Show Tip* – Ear plugs are a great idea! It may not be suitable to bring infants to the show due to noise.
- Adult admission $35.00 at the gate. Save $10 by purchasing online.
- Youth admission $15.00 at gate or save $5.00 by purchasing online.
- Runway seating can be purchased for an additional $10.00 at the gate. Cash only & seating is limited.
*Air Show Tip* – Onsite Beer Garden will only be accepting cash. ATM machines will be at various locations.
Parking / Transportation
- Onsite parking available for $5.00
- Offsite parking available at Ron Ebbesen Arena in Airdrie and Cross Iron Mills Shopping Centre. Shuttle service from both locations free of charge. Click here for shuttle service schedule.
*Did you know?* – The 2013 Airdrie Regional Air Show is being filmed as part of the “Air Show” reality TV series, set to air on Discovery Channel in 2014.
For full event details, please visit www.airdrieairshow.com